Ok
width
height
Malaysia Leading Economic Index


Calendrier GMT Actuel Précédent Consensus
2019-09-25 04:00 AM Index principal (mensuel) Jul 1.4% -0.3%
2019-10-25 04:00 AM Index principal (mensuel) Aug -0.8% 1.4%
2019-11-25 04:00 AM Index principal (mensuel) Sep 0.1% -0.8%
2019-12-24 04:00 AM Index principal (mensuel) Oct 1.4% 0.1%
2020-01-24 04:00 AM Index principal (mensuel) Nov 1.4%


News Stream
2019-11-25
Malaysia Leading Index Rises 0.1% MoM in September
Malaysia's leading economic index increased by 0.1 percent month-over-month in September 2019, reversing from a 0.8 percent fall in the previous month. Among seven components, four posted rises: number of housing units approved (0.4 percent), real money supply M1 (0.3 percent), bursa Malaysia Industrial Index (0.1 percent), and real imports of other basic precious & other non-ferrous metals (0.1 percent). Year-on-year, the index rose 0.3 percent in September, after a 0.5 percent fall in August. Meanwhile, the coincident index, which measures the overall current economic performance, fell 1.2 percent month-on- month in September, following a 0.5 percent gain in August.

2019-10-25
Malaysia Leading Index Falls 0.8% MoM in August
Malaysia's leading economic index declined by 0.8 percent month-over-month in August 2019, reversing from a 1.4 percent rise in the previous month. Among seven components, five posted losses: number of housing units approved (-0.3 percent), real money supply M1 (-0.1 percent), real imports of semi-conductors (-0.1 percent), real imports of other basic precious & other non-ferrous metals (-0.3 percent), and bursa Malaysia Industrial Index (-0.1 percent). Year-on-year, the index fell 0.5 percent in August, following a 0.4 percent gain in July. Meanwhile, the coincident index, which measures the overall current economic performance, advanced 0.5 percent over a month earlier, after a 0.9 percent increase in the prior month.

2019-09-25
Malaysia Leading Index Rebounds in July
Malaysia's leading economic index increased by 1.4 percent month-over-month in July 2019, the first rise in three months, rebounding from a 0.3 percent fall in the previous month. Among seven components, four posted gains: number of housing units approved (0.9 percent), number of new companies registered (0.4 percent), real money supply M1 (0.3 percent), and real imports of semi-conductors (0.1 percent). Year-on-year, the index rose 0.4 percent in July, following a 0.8 percent decline in June. Meanwhile, the coincident index, which measures the overall current economic performance, advanced 0.9 percent over a month earlier, after a 0.2 percent fall in the prior month.

2019-08-23
Malaysia Leading Index Falls Much Softer in June
Malaysia's leading economic index dropped by 0.3 percent month-over-month in June 2019, after a 1.7 percent fall in the previous month. Among seven components, four posted declines: number of housing units approved (-0.6 percent), real imports of other basic precious & non-ferrous metals (-0.4 percent), number of new companies registered (-0.4 percent), and real money supply, M1 (-0.3 percent). Year-on-year, the index fell 0.8 percent in June, following a 0.3 percent decrease in May. Meanwhile, the coincident index, which measures the overall current economic performance, decreased 0.2 percent month-on-month in June, shifting from an upwardly revised 0.4 percent rise in May.

2019-07-25
Malaysia Leading Index Falls for First Time in 3 Months
Malaysia's leading economic index dropped by 1.7 percent month-over-month in May 2019, shifting from a downwardly revised 2.5 percent gain in the previous month. This was the first monthly decline in the index since February. Among seven components, five posted falls: expected sales value, manufacturing (-0.6 percent); number of housing units approved (-0.5 percent); number of new companies registered (-0.4 percent); real imports of other basic precious & non-ferrous metals (-0.4 percent); and real imports of semi conductors (-0.1 percent). Year-on-year, the index fell 0.3 percent in May, reversing from a downwardly revised 0.3 percent rise in April. Meanwhile, the coincident index, which measures the overall current economic performance, advanced 0.3 percent month-on-month in May, after a 0.6 percent rise in April.

2019-06-25
Malaysia Leading Index Surges in April
Malaysia's leading economic index increased by 2.6 percent month-over-month in April 2019, accelerating sharply from a 2.7 percent gain in the previous month. Among seven components, six posted gains: real imports of semi conductors (0.8 percent), real imports of other basic precious & non-ferrous metals (0.7 percent), number of housing units approved (0.4 percent), number of new companies registered (0.4 percent), Bursa Malaysia industrial index (0.3 percent), and expected sales value (0.1 percent). Year-on-year, the index rose 0.4 percent in April, reversing from an upwardly revised 1.8 percent fall in March. Meanwhile, the coincident index, which measures the overall current economic performance, advanced 0.4 percent month-on-month in April, after a 0.1 percent fall in March.

Malaisie Entreprise Dernier Précédent Le plus élevé Le Plus Bas Unité
Confiance Des Entreprises 94.20 94.30 126.00 70.60 Points [+]
Production Industrielle 2.00 0.30 12.80 -17.60 Pour Cent [+]
Production Industrielle (Mensuel) 1.80 -0.90 7.20 -5.00 Pour Cent [+]
Production industrielle 2.50 2.20 38.50 -44.40 Pour Cent [+]
Variations des stocks -6808.00 -4618.00 6475.00 -10585.00 Myr Million [+]
La Production De Voitures 43300.00 52191.00 64333.00 1112.00 Unités [+]
Immatriculations 108231.00 95984.00 138727.00 9732.00 [+]
L'Indice Économique Avancé 1.40 0.10 4.50 -3.30 Pour Cent [+]
Vitesse Internet 8945.38 8200.47 8945.38 826.70 KBps [+]
Adresses IP 1704176.00 1654177.00 2205250.00 681617.00 IP [+]
La Production Minière 0.50 -5.80 16.20 -20.30 Pour Cent [+]
PMI manufacturier 50.00 49.50 52.00 46.80 Points [+]
Production De Ciment 1451.00 1421.00 2442.00 147.00 Milliers De Tonnes [+]
Indice Coïncident 139.30 138.00 139.70 56.80 Points [+]
Indice De Compétitivité 74.60 74.38 74.60 4.87 Points [+]
Compétitivité Rang 27.00 25.00 27.00 18.00 [+]
Facilité De Faire Des Affaires 12.00 15.00 24.00 6.00 [+]
Indice De La Corruption 47.00 47.00 53.20 43.00 Points [+]
Corruption Rang 61.00 62.00 62.00 23.00 [+]
[+]